Sunday, August 22, 2021

My Cancer Story Rocks!

This information could save your life. About eighty thousand people around the world are trying to cure cancer with Merck Dog De-Wormer! A study just came out that indicates they’re not crazy. 

Joe Tippens was given up for dead with small-cell lung carcinoma when a doctor mentioned the anthelmintic. A pharmaceutical researcher had discovered it when she had to de-worm the mice she’d infected with cancer; she’d proceeded to get cancer herself, and the fenbendazole apparently cured her

She didn’t risk her job by publicizing the cancer cure. 

But Joe Tippens’s recovery spurred him to spend his scant spare time writing a blog and starting a Facebook page dedicated to the protocol he’d used: he’d added bioavailable curcumin and cannabis oil. He didn’t have any side effects.

I have stage-4 cancer and tried chemo for the first three months of this year. It made me feel terrible. People had pity on me, and I ended up going to the Hippocrates Institute for three weeks and many thousands of dollars. The campus there in Florida is gorgeous; I loved swimming in the warm mineral pool. After that, I showed improvement on a CT scan, unlike after the chemo. But I still have painful tumors. 

I love my oncologist. She’d referred me to hospice care after I refused any further chemo torture. My friend told me that the parasite drug ivermectin that decimated the covid death rate in India also treated cancer in a couple studies. So my precious oncologist figured out a dosage (dozens of 3mg pills per day) and gave me a prescription. But I’m in Oregon, so pharmacies refused* to fill my ivermectin script, even on compassionate basis for stage-4 cancer. 

I was a licensed acupuncturist so of course I’ve used all sorts of natural remedies. A born altruist, I was willing to be an object lesson to prove that “modern” oncology was barbaric. Cheap medicines are dismissed in favor of profitable ones. I was disheartened that “alternative” therapies hadn’t helped me more. I wanted to demonstrate the effectiveness of ivermectin. But I’m relieved to be starting dog de-wormer. 

I don’t want to die. 

While willing to be a martyr, it’s not my #1 choice. Recalling the invisible hand that saved me from death on my toilet in 1995, I considered that maybe God has a use for me out-of-body. So I did tease one ivermectin-denying pharmacist that I’ll haunt him if I die. Life is so funny. Woof woof!

_______


The author VC Bestor is Director of the
non-profit FangedWilds.org,


a project encouraging women to engage constructively with apex predators.

"Find the meat of the matter" 

VC Bestor on Telegram and Twitter,


"Fenbendazole attacks tumor cells in 5 different ways, which is why it is so very powerful. First, it destabilizes the cell structure, basically collapsing the cell. Second, it blocks the glucose channels within the cell wall, which ends up starving the cell of the glucose it needs to survive. Third, because of the lack of glucose intake, the mitochondria inside the cell (which is the main energy source of all cells is also starved. Fourth, it turns on the P53 gene. The P53 gene is found in all cells. This gene is used to prevent cells from turning cancerous. When a cell mutates to the point of cancer, the P53 gene is turned off. Fenbendazole turns this gene back on, basically killing the cancer cell from the inside out. Fifth, it stops cancer cells from colonizing (forming a large mass). If cancer cells do not colonize, they do not create new solid tumor masses." ~ FB Comment



*My letter to pharmacies:
_______________________________________________________________________


8/21/21 

Bimart Pharmacy, PO Box 2310, Eugene OR 97402 

To whom it may concern, 

Your pharmacy recently refused to fill my script for ivermectin. My prescription is to treat stage-4 cancer. You made this life-and-death decision, overriding my oncologist. Are you practicing medicine without a license? 

You fill off-label scripts all the time. Why play political games with ivermectin? It’s proven in India to decimate the death rate from SARS CoV-2 “covid” at almost no cost. The pharmaceutical industry desires to profit from experimental vaccines. So you suppress a cheap cure for covid, invermectin. 

And you withhold a treatment for terminal cancer: ivermectin. 

I won’t say I’ll haunt you when I die. Before that, I will cease patronizing Bimart. I’ve filled over a dozen prescriptions there in this year alone (not to mention other purchases). You’ve lost my business. 

I’ll consider shopping there again if you ensure me in writing that you fill scripts for ivermectin. Till then, I will post this letter on social media.

Encl: Studies of Ivermectin curing cancer

Ivermectin Covid Stats for August 5, 2021:

Uttar Pradesh, India on Ivermectin: Population is 2/3 of USA at 240 Million [4.9% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 26, Daily Deaths: 3

United States without Ivermectin: Population 331 Million [50.5% fully vaccinated]

COVID Daily Cases: 127,108. USA Daily Deaths: 574


Oregon covid patients don't get ivermectin unless requested specifically

Latest update: My ivermectin prescription (much higher dose for cancer than covid) supposedly would cost over $4000. Sounds legit... Ivermectin has no patent and costs $0.025 to produce 1 x 3mg pill.

3 comments:

  1. You are brave. Maybe this experience you are having with cancer is to save yourself and others.Thank you for sharing your story. Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete