Monday, November 12, 2018

Lies, Dem Lies, and Statistics



Some political operatives are the exact opposite of what they seem. For instance, a person could be placed to “champion the grassroots 99%” and then, at a choice moment (July 2016) cave to the ruling mafia rolling in corrupt luxury. Or an operative could be vociferously “anti-abortion” in the GOP in order to keep anyone with a uterus voting Democrat. (I use Chinese herbs to regulate my menses, not my vote… Call me Lib-herb-tarian.)

I love my country and think Democracy is what makes it great. So I loathe Hillary and her DemonRats for how they’ve poisoned the word and concept of Democracy. They destroyed my grassroots efforts for Bernie Sanders in 2016 and continue to be implicated in massive election fraud. I’m now a Trump supporter in part because he seems our only hope to make votes count.



AKA "Check Voter Lists, Create New Ballots After Election"



[How did Trump win an election rigged against him?]
















Possibly there is reason for hope!




I know too many well-meaning folks who are brainwashed by NPR, “Democracy Now” and the New York Times, automatically opposing anything to do with Trump. How can they cheer “taxation without representation” and protest election integrity? Deception and authenticity are the lesson here.







The same cabal who murdered President Kennedy have dominated Hollywood, publishing, and other media ever since. Mainstream media is why some folks don’t know that “Bush did 9/11.” Did you know that George Bush Sr. used my friend Randal Turner in his shooting of President Reagan?



Trump Republicans and Independents like me are joining forces right now to rescue our votes from the Bush/Clinton cabal’s rigging.

Ground Zero of the election fraud is the home of former DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Broward County, where suspicious deaths seem to ensure the perpetuation of corruption.



Canova ran against Debbie Wassername Schitz

Bush election fraud is not history, it's now












Crooks from FLA rigged 2016 Primary nationally

Our votes had heretofore served only to lend legitimacy to the illusion of Democracy. Trump was allowed into the Oval Office not only because his supporters are well-armed (I surmise) but the cabal makes as much money from McResistance as from influence-peddling “governance.” (I can attest that in 2000 I naively would have donated any amount to get fudge-spined Al Gore into office. Human pollution is harming Mother Nature but now I know the so-called “climate crisis” is just a recruiting tool for his Bush/Clinton cabal.)
Cabal



One statistician has calculated the odds of Dems winning the House last week as 1 in 392.










Statistician Charnin is a national treasure


But call me Russian 






















This Thanksgiving I'm grateful for citizens who defend Democracy.

Thank you!


The author is VC Bestor,
Director of the non-profit

FangedWilds.org 
a project encouraging women to engage constructively with apex predators.

"Find the meat of the matter"


V.C Bestor on Twitter,
Linked In and on GAB




"Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”


No comments:

Post a Comment