Monday, November 5, 2018

How does a Lady sound when she Awakes?

I so admire folks who (unlike me) have skills of diplomacy. Allow me to introduce to you this pharmacist and true lady:
She recently shared this (I added the links):


"Hi, my name is Cynthia. I’m from the Land of Enchantment and a New Mexico Democratic Party State Central Committee member.

"Three years ago, I was very apolitical. I’d always been a very naïve Democrat because I simply believed in improving healthcare; the environment; peace; abolishing poverty; and equal rights in the land of opportunity for all.

"I was a diehard Bernie supporter. I loved his platform and how he called out the big banks & the establishment. I thank him since he motivated me to start waking up. I supported many delegates for the Philadelphia Democratic Convention during the summer of 2016.
Then I watched in horror what happened there.

"More things got my attention:
• the money trail; body counts
• Dakota Access Pipeline
• Hillary/Podesta emails
WikiLeaks with Julian Assange
• T a r m a c meeting
Seth Rich

…& SO much more.
"I’ll never forget: Bruce Spiva, the DNC lawyer, (Case # 16-cv-6 1511-WJZ) openly said:
'If the party wanted to do things like the old days and pick a candidate over cigars in back rooms, it would be within their legal rights to do so.'

"After Trump won, I remembered that Bernie said,  'Join the Grassroots,' and I here I am. I wanted a progressive change and to fight for my family, friend and all of us.

"Then came: Russia Russia Russia; cop shootings; Las Vegas & school shootings (false flags?!); Skrypal, Syria, Yemen; ICE; Stormy; Kavanaugh; now mail bombs and a synagogue shooting.

"I also paid attention to:
• OIG reports, time line
• Congressional hearings (love it)
• Executive orders (military tribunals), FISA documents
• Corridors: oil, drugs, & human trafficking
NXIVM, Illuminati, Silsby
• Geopolitics, money, economic reports
• Magniskey Act, Uranium One
• Board members/owners of bad foundations/MSM
• Sealed indictments & Huber! Lovely LONG LIST of elite CEOs and high ranking officials who stepped down, ‘retired’ or were fired.
• Names! Awans, Huma Abedin, Snowden, Mueller, McCain, Soros, Rothschilds, Payseurs, Royal Families, House of Saud, and many, many more…






"What now?
I realized I’ve been INDOCTRINATED but no more.
It’s easy to be triggered emotionally, rather than thinking rationally.
We can’t parrot what the media projects.
We must spend the time to research, think, ask questions, share ideas, debate and connect the dots ourselves, despite what it is pitched by others. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. We are all in it together.
It’s no longer a Republican vs Democrat movement.
It’s now Good vs Evil!
"I believe Deep State exists in our government, Mainstream Media and all over the world.

"They want us divided by: race, religion, culture, class and political affiliation. They love to shadow ban truthers over the target.

Divided we are weak; together we are strong.

"Many Democrats are very well meaning. My Dem friends are passionate, respectful, humble, hardworking and smart folks. However, if we don’t call out our own establishment Democrats who value power over values, we’re not going to go anywhere. I wanted to fight from the inside of a party on life support. I will support a good Democrat but not a Clintonista candidate or one who is proudly endorsed by Obama or one who is paid by Soros.
Another friend testifies

"With that being said - I’m walking away. I love all my Dem progressive friends and wish you the very best. Many of you gave me the gift of learning and friendship.

"I want to be effective in my way, using my energy to dive deep, focus on the truth and share with other Patriots worldwide with different several ideologies, talents and backgrounds. We have more in common than we don’t. There are so many incredible, smart patriots who dig deep. It’s beautiful to be with citizen investigators and journalists. What a time to be alive in history!

"Trump is not perfect and rather brash and cocky but I understand him and love many of the things he is doing (which most don’t even realize). I learned to be critical and sometimes I’m on the fence, skeptical but I love to watch his rallies too. I also pay attention to the bigger picture and what actually happened in history under different administrations, all around the world.

"It is extremely important to save the Republic by upholding the Constitution. A key to World Peace. The whole world is watching us. We want to love our country, we want to be sovereign and free, not belong to a New World Order.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky and outdoor
Cynthia Lujan, loving patriot
I’m still here -- if you would like to respectfully question, debate, invite me or just say hi, please feel free to do so. You may contact me privately. I try to respond as soon as I can. I never unfriend anyone for their view."

"PEACE & LOVE , DARK TO LIGHT! WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL!" ~ Cynthia Lujan



Thanks, Cynthia!

This blog is hosted by VC Bestor,
Director of the non-profit
FangedWilds.org 
a project encouraging women to engage constructively with apex predators.
"Find the meat of the matter"

V.C Bestor on Twitter,
Linked In and on GAB




MKUltra Phony

No comments:

Post a Comment