Monday, June 3, 2019

If I had TDS (British Version)


Now visiting Britain, so-called “[fascist] Trump is just one of the most egregious examples of a growing global threat,” says Sadiq Khan, mayor of London. Such defamation of our President reminds me it’s impossible to talk to anyone with TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). How fortunate! Otherwise I’d be tempted to explain why a cosmopolitan lady like me loves a lout like Trump.

If I expose boorish things Trump’s done, will TDS sufferers read this article?

Of course anyone with TDS won’t believe that he’s a victim of calumny, from the “mockery of a spastic reporter” to the Russia hoax. Why the great need to lie about him? His true bumbles abound.

The Billy Bush covert recording stands out. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful [women]. I just start kissing them,” Trump blabbed unwittingly onto hidden tape. “It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.” Surely his private locker-room talk is worse than Obama raping our Constitution with SpyGate and 2016 Election Fraud. But I’d rather be a pussy in Trump’s mind than in my role as citizen. I’m nakedly a patriot.

Trump bragged about strolling into dressing rooms of beauty pageants, ogling contestants. He said that his daughter Ivanka has “got the best body”; she’s a “great, great beauty” who is “very voluptuous.” When asked how he’d feel if Ivanka posed for Playboy, he said she has “a very nice figure.” He then added, “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” This hardly delights incest survivors like me. If I had TDS, I’d ignore that he owned the Miss Universe Organization so for decades it was his job to analyze and covet beauty.


Beauty can be a force for good. Today in London, First Lady Melania is apparently trolling the royals by dressing as the doppelganger of lovely Princess Di (whom the royals may have killed). Melania makes our country look good on the world stage. Her radiance represents democracy and free speech in a kingdom whose parliament has an unelected House of Lords. Their voter-ignoring government jails champions of (((Musl!m))) gang-rape and FGM victims… tyranny above which our FLOTUS floats, a woman triumphant.

I am a feminist who honors feminine vulnerability and opposes rape, milkshakes and other violence. But I accept that boys will be boys. Trump provoked followers at a rally, “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell – I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise.” Personally, I am a feminist who would knock the hell out of anyone throwing a tomato at Trump. Tomboys will be tomboys.

I also like manly men so I see Trump’s point: “I tell friends who treat their wives magnificently, get treated like crap in return, ‘Be rougher and you’ll see a different relationship.'” If I had TDS, I might perceive human doormats through a lens of victim mentality. But I’ve been a victim. I’m enjoying something different now: as Trump puts it so crassly, WINNING.

In response to his latest defamation, Trump called the Islamist mayor of London a “stone cold loser.” My mom was English and I am so glad she birthed me here, in the land of winning. We Americans won our war of independence from those creepy old royals. We have free speech, the foundation of all our human rights. The British do not.

Trump exemplifies free speech in all its crude glory!


VC Bestor is Director of the non-profit
a project encouraging women to engage constructively with apex predators.
"Find the meat of the matter"


V.C Bestor on Twitter,
Linked In and on GAB

No comments:

Post a Comment