Sunday, March 4, 2018

Censor THIS

Shield your eyes! I'm going to disrobe my online persona. Taking my actual clothes off wouldn't get me censored much in today's America; revealing my patriotism, however, can get me deleted from Youtube. Twitter has already shadow-banned me: it unLikes my tweets right before my eyes. Facebook declares this ad-free blog to be spam so I can't post it or share it in comments to friends. This is the modern equivalent of book burning.

The censored Me is naked, stripped of the ability to communicate. Thus I stand before you, my feeble protests barely reaching your ears. Or perhaps you've huddled with other refugees like me on newer platforms where our voices echo in the dawn. Have you found our scattered campfires on Minds, MeWe, Gab.ai, or Telegram? Gather round! We can share warmth.

[Project Veritas fights online censorship]

Nothing fires me up like the crimes of the cabal who put us in this precarious state. Let's share tales of beating Hillary! Were you among the throng chanting, "Lock her up"? Or, like me, did you squirrel away your spare coins to send a local Bernie delegate to the rigged Demonrats Convention?

Google/Youtube is intensifying its effort to redirect advertising dollars from alt media back to establishment (cabal) publishers. Youtube is deleting proof of unConstitutional activities. And Google was caught in a sting scheming to prevent Trump from another (inevitable) triumph in 2020.

Trump tweet deleted exposes more than REM's #TDS!

POTUS is not spam!



Those with the power to silence us blithely skate away from justice... till now. We must erect a banner and never let it drop till those evil-doers are in prison. Each one of us is a standard bearer. Our flag can declare three crimes, one that's treason in spirit; another that's treason by law; and the last that's a crime against humanity:

If one of us falls (censored and deleted), another must raise our tattered banner even higher. Our votes were the foundation of all our rights. Our rulers have betrayed us to foreigners who would see us destroyed. The minds of our loved ones have been twisted by propaganda devised by the most bloodthirsty criminal syndicate in history.


I'm a nobody. But I have not yet begun to fight. Take my hand; we can DO this!




The author VC Bestor is Director of the
non-profit
FangedWilds.org
a project encouraging women to engage constructively with apex predators like Hillary.

"Find the meat of the matter"
VC Bestor on Twitter











Medium just deleted all my blog posts from their site















This was NOT censored by Twitter. WHY?












Why do sheeple sleep? Because the zombie apocalypse was planned


2020 Update: Trump stands up for free speech online

Oddly enough, censorship makes me feel violent.
May 2020 Executive Order:

Makes it U.S. policy that platforms who selectively edit, censor, or are not acting in “good faith” with regards to content will not receive the liability protection included in Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act

Directs the Commerce Department to petition the FCC to make clarifying rules on Section 230 in line with U.S. policy

Helps stop millions of taxpayer dollars from being wasted by federal agencies on advertising with biased social media platforms

Ensures the Justice Department will review more than 16,000 complaints about politically motivated censorship that were collected by the White House in advance of a Social Media Summit held last year

Mobilizes State Attorneys General—who have massive subpoena and consumer protection authorities—to ensure social media platforms are not engaging in unfair or deceptive acts or practices

Acts as federal law and lists the many ways in which tech platforms act with bias against viewpoints they disagree with


No comments:

Post a Comment